Wednesday 9 March 2011

Love, loss, hope and acceptance - Monday Features 7 March 2011

A collection of additional features this week.

These were chosen, not because there is a particular theme, but because they all held a bitter-sweet flavour for me. Some made me want to laugh, others made me want to cry with their poignancy. What they all have in common is a power to move and affect our emotions.

I hope you will enjoy them as much as I have.

Congratulations to you all.

The Cost of Freedom by © Geraldine (Gezza) Maddrell


Maybe for your birthday darling.. by © Berns


After the Hunt by © catrinarno

Contemplating Loss (Self-Portrait) by © RC deWinter

02-23-2011: The Dangers of Drunk Dialing (limited) by © Margaret Bryant

I Have Not Left… by © Janis Zroback
Our War: Day 206-20110222 by © Cara Schingeck
 SELF MERGING THEN TO NOW. by © eoconnor

Where is my head? by © Marlies Odehnal

Queen of Spades by © Dokmai

Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you!